Monday, December 17, 2012

Oh...it's been BROUGHT

I know it's been sometime since I have posted an update on the schnoo. I'm reporting good news though!!!

We took Arlie off of all meds last Tuesday. I had no idea how much the pain meds were dulling Arlie's personality. As soon as he went off them, he started bounding back the the Arlie we know.



And here is Arlie reunited with his favorite furry friend, Cooper.

And finally....time for a song...



Look whose smiling again!!!
Arlie and Greg will meet with his new oncologist, Dr. McNeill on Friday morning. It will be an intro as to what to expect and if it's agreed upon, chemo will start right after. It has been almost a month since I want my little fur face there to help me drop my Jackson off for his first day of Kindergarten and to be there when he gets off the bus.

Until Friday...

Love and Paws,
Andrea and Arlie

1 comment:

  1. Arlie's doing fantastic!! That singing is the cutest ever.

    ReplyDelete