Saturday, December 1, 2012

Curse you pill gun!!! Cuuuurse youuuuuu!

Arlie before pill dispense:

 
 
Arlie during pill dispense:

Any ideas???? Anyone?????

On another note, this afternoon I stepped away for about 5 seconds and came back to find that Arlie had jumped on the couch to take a snooze. I'm pretty sure the docs would frown on this and we might need to "Arlie proof" the house. I was just in the next room!!!! Two days past amputation!

I told Dr. B today when he called that when we got Arlie we thought it was great to have such a smart dog! I mean...a mix of a Giant Schnauzer and a Poodle. This dog will be brilliant! That's wonderful right? Yah, I'm thinking that maybe we might be getting outsmarted by a dog. Greg is very smart...he has his Masters in Law and I went to grad school for teaching....yet, we continue to be outsmarted by a schnoodle. (shaking my head)

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried using Pill Pockets? Our giant schnoodle Winston will always take his medicine if we use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried. He takes the pill pocket out of his food and places it on the floor and then eats his food. Or, he eats the pill pocket and then spits out the pill. Thanks for trying though!

      Delete
  2. Crush pill and mix in a little peanut butter on a cracker. That's what worked for our beagle....and me. Is pill crushable or a time release?

    ReplyDelete