Friday, June 28, 2013

Carry on

I went running yesterday. Now, you have to understand that I am notorious amongst my friends and hubby for having bad taste in music. They "claim" that I have the song collection of a 13 year old girl. I say this because as I was running listening to the Glee station on Pandora radio (don't judge me....) a song came on that made me run a little faster and put a smile on my face. I went home and watched the video on you tube and thought, "Stupid beginning of a video but still a great song." Listen if you'd like (but you might want to skip to the 50 second mark).


Time to carry on!!! Greg and I have decided to definitely get a new dog after the healing is done and the summer is over. We are thinking in the Fall. I know Arlie will understand. I believe he's on the rainbow bridge ready to shake his paw at us to stop crying and get on with life and with joy. As we all know, what a schnoodle wants...a schnoodle gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment