Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Trickery and chasing tail

I think Arlie's trickster ways are coming out once again. He is not wanting to eat unless there is freeze dried liver in his bowl and/or chicken and rice. Naturally his finickiness got me all worried and I was going to email "M" to ask what we should do. Alas, I held it together and did not email him....I instead stalked him in the preschool pick up line and asked him if I could double Arlie's appetite stimulant. He told me that I couldn't do that as it messes with chemicals in the schnoo's brain. Therefore, Greg and I will continue to feed into Arlie's picky nature and give him liver treats and his chicken and rice.

Today Arlie came in the house with his chuck it stick and a tennis ball INSIDE the chuck it stick's ball part. Think he was giving me a hint?


Next video...the ladies love them some schnoodle luvin'

No comments:

Post a Comment