Monday, March 4, 2013

Should I be stressing?

Arlie has been a little careful on his front leg lately. I'm hoping he tweaked it jumping off the bed. Then again, the last time I thought that he was diagnosed with OS. I saw "M" this morning at preschool dropoff (did I mention our kids go to school together?) and told him about it. He wanted me to take his temp (Arlie's....not "M's") and let him know. It might just be a case of feeling the yucks.Good news is Arlie's temp is normal at 101.

We might need another xray on Friday before chemo. Yuck. It might just be to calm mom and dad down and make sure the cancer isn't spreading to his other bones. So now, what else to do this week but stress.

Here's the promised video of Arlie and his new girl Bella. She is checking him out from behind her fence and was pawing and crying for some schnoodle attention. So he ended up catching the ball and sitting next to her so they can be close. What can I say...the ladies love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment