Friday, November 30, 2012

He's heeeeeeeere!

This morning when the docs called, they told me that Arlie was already walking around and even trying to run a bit. I tried to act all cool and calm but then started telling them that I just knew he would be their star pupil and although I know they take care of a lot of animals, it was ok to say that Arlie was their favorite. I mean...it's true so they might as well just admit it. Not like it would shock me.

Greg and I were pretty nervous to pick him up. We were worried he would be so angry and hurt that we would do this to him. Here's the first time we saw him:

 
 
As you can see, Arlie is still getting used to being a tripawed pup. Greg is all ready to bring a bed to the main level of the house so that Arlie doesn't have to worry about steps and to make his recovery easier.

Arlie with his ice pack on his shoulder with Daddy giving him love love


Tomorrow I'll continue to take more video of day 2 of his "ampuversary". Get ready to be amazed!

3 comments:

  1. Prayers for your sweet puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles and tears of love combine as I see the bounce and vibrancy in that boy. Read the comment on the Forum about the pup with the same diagnosis that lived to 18! Go Arlie we are woot-wooting for you. The sweet cuddle with Dad was another teary moment. PRECIOUS.

    Thanks for blogging for us.
    Julie and Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, he looks great! Can't believe how well he's doing only 24 hours later! Go Arlie!

    ReplyDelete