Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Almost halfway to our goal!!!

I just can't believe it. I logged onto the Friends are the Cure site today and we are almost half way to our goal of $1000.

Let me just say...to those that have donated just from learning about Arlie through this blog, I have no words to express my thanks and sincere gratitude. It is just amazing how Arlie is bringing out such generosity from people he hasn't even met!!!! I was saddened to see that some of those wonderful people who have donated have also experienced loss of their furry friend.

Let's have a moment to think of not only Arlie. But also Bennie, Nero, and Peaches. You will forever live in our hearts and the pain of you being gone is still so strong. However, your owners and I are going to carry on just as you would want us to.

If you have a spare moment (and spare change) please consider donating to the fight against canine cancer.

www.wearethecure.org/friends/arliesarmy

Kind regards,
Andrea and angel Arlie

No comments:

Post a Comment