Friday, January 18, 2013

Success!!

Arlie had his second chemo treatment today! He was in and out and was a champ. We left with a schnoodle that has poodle legs and a ton of pills  (he has lost a pound again).



Last time the affects didn't start until 3 days post chemo. This time "M" has me nipping any issues in the bud with an appetite stimulant and anti nausea. Those coupled with his favorite of chicken and rice and we hope to not get a skinny pups.

I'm starting early:

The chicken is a'boilin' and the rice is a'brewin'.

On another note, I realized how much I love blogspot! I see so many Arlie "fans" logging on from places as far as the Ukraine and France to our neighbors up north in Canada. Arlie loves having an audience and I hope the blog keeps you interested!

Love and paws,
Andrea and Arlie

No comments:

Post a Comment