Thursday, January 3, 2013

Chicken, rice, yogurt, dog food, medicines...oh my

Last I posted, Arlie had dropped 10% of of his body weight. I took it upon myself to make it a mission to put weight on my pups. Therefore, I went back to my staple of chicken and rice (he gobbled it up). I even put in the dog food with some yogurt. He LOVED that. I added some dried liver, various treats, jerky, and occasional pieces of steak and today....up three pounds to 50.3!!! Woot woot!!

Tonight he went for a weight check and a CBC workup. I hope to get the results tomorrow. Come on steady white blood cell count!!!! Give me steady white blood cell count!!!!

On another note, I saw the most RIDICULOUS movie. The Bourne Legacy. In one scene, Aaron Cross (the main character) is battling a wolf because he wanted this wolf to swallow a tracking device. The character FOUGHT A WOLF and PILLED him like it was nothing. He shoved the pill down his throat. Greg and I were watching this and we were actually yelling (yes yelling) at the TV (you know....like it could hear us) about how STUPID that was. PILLING A WOLF??? Please. That's nothing. Try pilling a schnoodle.





No comments:

Post a Comment