Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tomorrow we get answers

I know I've been MIA for sometime. We are getting ready to move this coming Monday and I've been so busy packing up the house and getting the new house ready that I am too tired at night to blog. So sorry.

Update:

Tomorrow (Friday) Arlie goes in for his 3rd chemo treatment. Before he gets the meds, however, "M" is giving him another xray to check the lungs. I'm freaking out. I don't even want this xray. I'd rather stay blissfully ignorant and assume the chemo is doing its job and Arlie is just fine. Unfortunately, Greg is traveling for work tomorrow and will be hard to get a hold of so when "M" calls with good news or bad news, I can't talk to Arlie's Daddy.

"M" seems to think that everything will be just fine and I sure hope he's right. I'll make sure to post something as soon as I hear.

Love and paws,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment